Simple Machines wants to thank everyone who helped make SMF 2.1 what it is today; shaping and directing our project, all through the thick and the thin. It wouldn't have been possible without you. This includes our users and especially Charter Members - thanks for installing and using our software as well as providing valuable feedback, bug reports, and opinions.
- Project Manager
- Michele "Illori" Davis.
- Jon "Sesquipedalian" Stovell, Jessica "Suki" González, John "live627" Rayes, Oscar "Ozp" Rydhé, Shawn Bulen, Aaron van Geffen, Antechinus, Bjoern "Bloc" Kristiansen, Brad "IchBin™" Grow, Colin Schoen, emanuele, Hendrik Jan "Compuart" Visser, Juan "JayBachatero" Hernandez, Karl "RegularExpression" Benson, Matthew "Labradoodle-360" Kerle, Grudge, Michael "Oldiesmann" Eshom, Michael "Thantos" Miller, Norv, Peter "Arantor" Spicer, Selman "[SiNaN]" Eser, Shitiz "Dragooon" Garg, Theodore "Orstio" Hildebrandt, Thorsten "TE" Eurich, and winrules.
- Support Specialists
- Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen, Will "Kindred" Wagner, lurkalot, br360, GigaWatt, Steve, ziycon, Adam Tallon, Bigguy, Bruno "margarett" Alves, CapadY, ChalkCat, Chas Large, Duncan85, gbsothere, JimM, Justyne, Kat, Kevin "greyknight17" Hou, Krash, Mashby, Michael Colin Blaber, Old Fossil, S-Ace, Storman™, Wade "sησω" Poulsen, and xenovanis.
- Gary M. Gadsdon, Diego Andrés, Jonathan "vbgamer45" Valentin, Mick., Sami "SychO" Mazouz, Brannon "B" Hall, Jack "akabugeyes" Thorsen, Jason "JBlaze" Clemons, Joey "Tyrsson" Smith, Kays, NanoSector, Ricky., Russell "NEND" Najar, and SA™.
- Documentation Writers
- Irisado, AngelinaBelle, Chainy, Graeme Spence, and Joshua "groundup" Dickerson.
- Francisco "d3vcho" Domínguez, Nikola "Dzonny" Novaković, m4z, Robert Monden, and Relyana.
- Adish "(F.L.A.M.E.R)" Patel, Bryan "Runic" Deakin, Marcus "cσσкιє мσηѕтєя" Forsberg, and Ralph "[n3rve]" Otowo.
- Site Administrators
- Jeremy "SleePy" Darwood.
- Servers Administrators
- Derek Schwab, Michael Johnson, and Liroy van Hoewijk.
- Consulting Developers
- albertlast, Brett Flannigan, Mark Rose, René-Gilles "Nao 尚" Deberdt, tinoest, and everyone who contributed on GitHub.
- Beta Testers
- The invaluable few who tirelessly find bugs, provide feedback, and drive the developers crazier.
- Language Translators
- Thank you for your efforts which make it possible for people all around the world to use SMF.
- Founding Father of SMF
- Unknown W. "[Unknown]" Brackets.
- Original Project Managers
- Jeff Lewis, Joseph Fung, and David Recordon.
- In loving memory of
- Crip, K@, metallica48423, and Paul_Pauline.
And for anyone we may have missed, thank you!
- Fugue Icons | © 2012 Yusuke Kamiyamane | These icons are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License
- Oxygen Icons | These icons are licensed under GNU LGPLv3
- JQuery | © John Resig | Licensed under The MIT License (MIT)
- hoverIntent | © Brian Cherne | Licensed under The MIT License (MIT)
- SCEditor | © Sam Clarke | Licensed under The MIT License (MIT)
- animaDrag | © Abel Mohler | Licensed under The MIT License (MIT)
- jQuery Custom Scrollbar | © Maciej Zubala | Licensed under The MIT License (MIT)
- jQuery Responsive Slider | © booncon ROCKETS | Licensed under The MIT License (MIT)
- At.js | © email@example.com | Licensed under The MIT License (MIT)
- HTML5 Desktop Notifications | © Tsvetan Tsvetkov | Licensed under The Apache License Version 2.0
- GAuth Code Generator/Validator | © Chris Cornutt | Licensed under The MIT License (MIT)
- Dropzone.js | © Matias Meno | Licensed under The MIT License (MIT)
- Minify | © Matthias Mullie | Licensed under The MIT License (MIT)
- PHP-Punycode | © True B.V. | Licensed under The MIT License (MIT)
- Team Page: Version 5.1.3 | License: MPL 2.0 | Copyright © SMF Tricks
- Scrolling Buttons © 2012–2020, Bugo
- Optimus © 2010–2020, Bugo
- Forum Width Setting v1.1 by SychO © 2019 | Licensed under The MIT License (MIT)
- FA Board Icons v1.3 by SychO © 2020 | Licensed under The MIT License (MIT)
- Avatars Display Integration v1.4.2 | © 2021 by Pipke
- FAQ mod © Suki